APPLICATION OF TERMS
- “User,” and/or “You” mean you, as an individual that uses the Services Healthy To Help provide, including but not limited to general visitors of the Website.
- “Healthy To Help” means the entity delivering the Services to you as set out on the Website and any of its subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- “Service” or “Services” means any and all services provided by Interesting Engineering under this TOS and any other services requested by you which may be provided from time to time as set out on the Website.
- “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- “Use License” means a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content, of which we grant each User of for the Services subject to this Terms of Service. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than purposes of using the Services is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
- “Website” means www.Healthy2Help.com website pertaining to Interesting Engineering.
- We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties. We will use the information to respond to inquiries. From time to time, we may contact you about new content, products, services or events that are relevant to your interests.
- Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms. This list of web browser privacy management links may also be useful.